DuPont Healthcare Products Help Advance Better Healthcare
From non-porous durable surfaces that help create safer healthcare environments to packaging materials that help maintain the sterility of medical devices and supplies, DuPont products are helping to advance better healthcare.
At DuPont, the Science of Protection has evolved over two centuries. We have put that science to work to develop a broad range of healthcare products and high-performance materials that are helping to advance better healthcare and improve the lives of people around the world. So whether you are looking for healthcare products that offer a better way to help protect against the spread of infection in healthcare facilities, need advanced materials to help in the development of an innovative medical device or want a medical fabric that helps keep healthcare professionals protected and comfortable in the operating room, look to DuPont.
DuPont™ Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging provides trusted durable sterile packaging choices.
Information & Ideas
Low-Friction Mechanical Plastics
DuPont™ Vespel® parts and shapes and DuPont™ Delrin® acetal resin are high-strength, low-friction mechanical plastics that deliver performance for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications.
Low Friction Plastic
Low friction plastic applications developed in collaboration with DuPont experts can help improve durability and performance, reduce maintenance, and can even contribute to reduced use of fossil fuels.
- Tyvek® vs. Medical-Grade Papers
- Guidelines for Printing on Tyvek®
- DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Temperature Management Performance
Tyvek® Cargo Covers provide hours of additional cold chain break protection by substantially lowering peak temperatures.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
- Polymer Properties Guide
- Start Sterile, Stay Sterile
Tyvek® Retains Sterility after Aging
After terminal sterilization, Tyvek® can maintain the sterility of medical devices for at least five years, enhancing the sustainability of a medical product because it can be stored for long periods with no need to re-sterilize or re-package.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Tyvek® 1073B
- Zytel® HTN high performance polyamide
- Hytrel® RS renewably sourced thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Tyvek® 1059B
- Tyvek® 2FS™
- Tyvek® IsoClean® Garments
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers
- Zytel® PA nylon resin
- Zytel® LCPA resin
- Sierra™ Masks
- Tyvek® Protective Covers
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product List
Uses and Applications
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Medical Device Materials
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Cleanroom Applications
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Corian® for Interior Wall Surfaces
- Tyvek® for Header Bags