With the world’s population projected to surpass 9 billion by 2050, now is the time to prepare for a secure energy future. We invite you to collaborate with our global teams to find science-driven, sustainable energy solutions.
From renewable energy sources like photovoltaics, wind, biofuels, and fuel cells to the application of advanced materials making the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas more efficient, DuPont products & services help provide better performance, reliability, lower cost, improved safety and a reduced environmental footprint. Our offerings support energy-enabling technologies in energy storage and throughout the electricity generation, distribution and conversion processes.
We are focused on developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the world’s energy needs across multiple technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a brighter, cleaner energy future.
Together with local farmers, Genera Energy, and the University of Tennessee, DuPont is developing cellulosic ethanol from crops such as switchgrass to produce sustainable fuel for local consumers.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Proven Solar Materials to Address India’s PV Quality Challenges at 2017 Renewable Energy India (REI) Expo
DuPont wins the REI award in the “Renewable Energy International Excellence in Materials and R&D” category. DuPont is showcasing the highly efficient and durable materials with field-tested reliability at the 2017 Renewable Energy India Expo (REI), India Expo Center, Greater Noida, September 20-22. The latest solar innovation in its portfolio, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20A, is featured at DuPont’s highly engaging booth, 10.42 (hall 10).
DuPont Unveils New Generation of Front Side Silver Paste Solamet® PV20A at 2017 SNEC PV Power Expo
Solamet® PV20A is the company’s latest front-side silver paste designed specifically for P-type solar cells. Solamet® PV20A is designed to be used in both Lightly Doped Emitter (LDE) and Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) solar cell construction.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® Metallization Pastes for Advanced Screen Printing
DuPont is proud to be a leader in the photovoltaic industry by pioneering more than 130 innovations in Solamet® that consistently enable our customers to improve power output and reduce total system installation costs.
DuPont Launches European Digital Campaign to Encourage Quality Solar Panel Installations
DuPont’s digital solar series will engage thousands of PV professionals, including installers and EPCs, across Europe’s rooftop segment on best practices and provide insights on a wide range of topics.
Latest High-Power Solar Panel Manufactured by SPIC, Xi’an Solar Power Co, Ltd., Featured by DuPont
The newest M2 series solar panel uses DuPont™ Solamet® PV19B to achieve 20.13 percent cell efficiency and reach 285-watt power output. This conventional 60-cell mono c-Si high-power module is protected by TPT, double-sided DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet, to continuously provide proven power and lasting value.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value for customers around the world, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will have a significant presence at the 2016 SNEC Photovoltaic Power Expo in Shanghai, China.
JinkoSolar 1500-Volt Eagle Modules Available Immediately for Deliveries in North America
JinkoSolar’s 1500-volt Eagle modules pass potential induced degradation tests at 85 degrees Celsius and 85 percent relative humidity and are protected by DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
DuPont Highlights New Material Advances at Industry Leading Solar Expo
DuPont will feature two new DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes for high-efficiency solar cells and collaborations with key customers. During 14 different leadership and technical forums, DuPont will share insights on the market, technology and the future of the solar energy industry.
Information & Ideas
DuPont Sustainable Solutions #1 in Brand Awareness and Preference Among EHS Consulting Companies
A Global EHS Leaders Survey released by Verdantix, an independent research firm, ranks DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) as the “stand-out brand in the EHS consulting market”. According to the survey, 77% of responders are aware of DSS and 32% rank DSS at the top of the list for brand preference.
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions Recognized as Top EHS Consulting Brand
Development of people is the basis of the company's efficiency
Experience of the most efficient enterprises shows that the methodology, combining technical mentoring and coaching, leads to significant and sustainable results in the development of personnel. The system of coaching allows the leader to develop together with employees, building effective confidential relations in the process. The practice of coaching does not require additional investment, except the time of the manager, it can be applied right now and get positive results in the nearest future.
- PV Industry Should Learn from History and Jointly Promote Sustainable Growth
- In the Race for Cost Reduction, Are You Thinking About Long Term Performance of Your PV Projects?
- Selection of Materials Critical for Reliable Performance of Solar Panels
- Materials Matter For Reliable Performance And Power Output Of Solar Panels
- Trends in Photovoltaic Production
- Solar Junction Box Materials
Low-Friction Mechanical Plastics
DuPont™ Vespel® parts and shapes and DuPont™ Delrin® acetal resin are high-strength, low-friction mechanical plastics that deliver performance for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications.
- The better the quality and value systems deliver, the faster and broader the adoption of solar will be
- DuPont Five-Year Solar Study Featured in PV-Tech Magazine
- Merck protecting staff with new DuPont™ Tychem® 6000 F FaceSeal chemical protective garment
- SNCF collaborates with DuPont to develop innovative disposable coveralls to protect railway maintenance workers
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- SolarClover Creators Target Rooftop Solar Systems
- DuPont brings solar power to almost 300,000 homes in rural parts of Rajasthan in India
Uses and Applications
- Best Practices Workshop: PSM and ORM Overview
DuPont Bradley Curve
See how our proprietary DuPont Bradley Curve helps clients understand and benchmark their progress toward world-class safety culture and performance.
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Dry Type Transformer Insulation
- Liquid Immersed Transformers
- Personal Protection in the Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- Flame Resistant Clothing
- High Pressure Seals
- Centrifugal Pump Parts
- Polymers for Oil and Gas
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing