Building & Construction Products
At DuPont, we’re focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions for the Building & Construction Industries.
That’s why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and KEVLAR®. DuPont is showing up for work at residential and commercial job sites around the globe. We're meeting the challenges of discovering and developing the innovative solutions you need in a changing world.
Information & Ideas
- Corian® Ideas for Your Next Design
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
- The Corian® Quality Network Now In India
- DuPont Design and Development Center
- An Environmentally Friendly Choice
- Corian® Design Studios
Nomex® for Heat Stress Protection
Heat stress is a dangerous condition in any situation, but for firefighters it can be especially life threatening. In fact, heat stress is the number-one cause of casualties among firefighters. Nomex® fibre helps reduce heat stress due to its higher air permeability.
Nomex® for Lower Wear-Life Cost
Today’s firefighters need to be able to optimise budget vs. performance, without compromising on safety. For decades DuPont™ Nomex® fibre has demonstrated lasting protective performance, while helping to minimise repair and maintenance costs.
Nomex® for Performance Durability
Garments made of Nomex® fibre have helped protect firefighters for decades. Continuous exhaustive testing proves that they excel in the long-term retention of their heat and flame protective qualities.
- India Kitchen and cabinetry show 2015
Durability and Lifecycle of DuPont™ Nomex®
Durable, inherently fire-resistant Nomex® fiber has an excellent wear life and helps contribute to bottom-line savings.
Durability and Lifecycle of DuPont™ Protera®
The superior lifecycle of DuPont™ Protera®, as well as its thermal-resistant protection and ease of maintenance, sets it apart from FR-treated fabrics. See how Protera® compares.
- Modern Interior Design Using Corian®
- Marks & Spencer Café, London
- Corian® for Healthcare Design
- DuPont™ Corian® for Office Space
- Corian® in Kitchen Countertops
- Corian® Translucence Surfaces
- Corian® Futuristic Space Design
- Corian® Wall Panels For Cladding
- DuPont™ Corian® at Mumbai International Airport
- DuPont™ Corian® at new DSCI, Hyderabad office
- Innovative Food Services Counter
- Redesigning Corian® Scrap
Uses and Applications
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Marine Composites
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® for Art Objects and Home Objects
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® DeepColour™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Corian® for Interior Wall Surfaces
- Corian® for Retail Design
- Corian® for Bathroom Countertops
- Corian® for Kitchen Countertops
- Flame Resistant Clothing