New Generation Silver/Aluminum High-Efficiency Paste for P-type Emitters
DuPont™ Solamet® PV3Nx photovoltaic metallization pastes are the latest silver/aluminum high-efficiency pastes for p-type emitters. They are co-firable with other silver conductors such as PV19x pastes.
The newest in this series, Solamet® PV3N2 paste, provides 30-40% better contact resistivity on b-doped emitters compared to Solamet® PV3N1 paste.
Additional features include:
- Fine line printability for gridlines with screen printing
- Fire-through passivation layer
- Low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer
- High conductivity due to low gridline resistivity
- Co-fireable with rear side contacts
- Good solderability and adhesion
One Paste Solutions
- One paste for both p-type and n-type (ready for sampling)
- Non-fire through (need contact via opening process)
- Firing temperature : 550℃ – 600℃
- Already used in mass production.
Product Data Sheets (1)
Additional Information (1)
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
The latest front side silver paste, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x designed for P-type solar cells, LDE and PERC which provides further aspect ratio improvement and superior contact.
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x Front Side Silver Paste Enables Efficiency Premium on P-type PERC Solar Cells
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through (MWT) Technology
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs
Solamet® PV Aluminum Pastes
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Solamet® Low Temperature Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV41x series PV pastes are designed for low temperature processing on thin film PV and heterojunction solar cells, both rigid and flexible.