DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes
Innovative Solamet® pastes help make solar panels more powerful by consistently improving efficiency and yields for today’s leading edge solar cell designs. A little paste means a lot of power.
Boosting Efficiency and Yields
- DuPont collaborates closely with solar cell and panel manufacturers to optimize efficiency and customize materials to help them realize the highest possible yield and long term power output.
Setting the Pace of Innovation
- DuPont has introduced one innovation after another - more than 110 new Solamet® products over the last 7 years alone - by investing in innovation from concept to commercialization.
Delivering Consistent Quality
- Solamet® pastes have been highest rated among manufacturers for product quality and consistency. Solamet® paste production facilities are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 certified for meeting rigorous quality and environmental management standards.
These are just a few of the reasons why more than 20 billion solar cells have been made using Solamet® pastes over the past 30 years, and why solar panels continue to produce more power, more reliably and cost-effectively than ever before.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
The latest front side silver paste, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x designed for P-type solar cells, LDE and PERC which provides further aspect ratio improvement and superior contact.
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV20x Front Side Silver Paste Enables Efficiency Premium on P-type PERC Solar Cells
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through (MWT) Technology
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs
Solamet® PV Aluminum Pastes
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Information & Ideas
- Innovating With Urgency — Download New Brochure
- INTERACTIVE: What Makes Up a Solar Panel?
- Download Exclusive PV Content from Intersolar 2016
- Ramping Up Rooftop, Reliably
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- WEBINAR: Empowering India's Solar Revolution
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
- Advanced Photovoltaic Materials to Enable Electrification of Remote Corners of Ladakh, India