Strategic Marketing Manager, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
After completing a PhD in Physics at the University of Cambridge, UK in 1991, Stephan Padlewski joined DuPont, where he has primarily been involved in new technology and market development initiatives in the electronics industry, with applications ranging from printed circuit boards, integrated circuitry packaging, Organic Light Emitting Diodes and photovoltaics. Stephan is based in Geneva, Switzerland where he leads the DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions business development & marketing activities across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Areas of expertise:
- Why materials matter in the solar industry
- Economics of solar energy systems/Improving solar ROI
- Regional solar market trends
- Solar cell efficiency and panel power output
- Solar panel reliability & durability
- Regional solar technology trends
- Risk mitigation strategies for rooftop and ground mounted systems
- Material recommendations for solar installations in harsh climates
- Rooftop PV Market & Technology trend
Click here for a downloadable image.