2015 Renewable Energy India (REI)
DuPont Booth: Hall 5, Booth 5.33
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions was at REI India to discuss how advanced materials can help improve the power output, durability and returns on investment for solar energy systems. DuPont also highlighted collaborations with key customers, participated in a key panel discussion and leadership forum during the event.
The DuPont booth featured:
- DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes for high-efficiency solar cells, such as the new Solamet® PV19x series of front side silver pastes and Solamet® PV76x series materials for Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell (PERC) technology, designed to achieve greater power output from solar panels.
- DuPont™ Tedlar® polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) films, the only backsheet material proven to protect solar panels in the field for more than 30 years, even in extreme climates like India’s. DuPont will exhibit panels from its extensive field testing program that demonstrate how materials matter for long term durability.
- DuPont high performance polymer resins for photovoltaic panels and parts that enable more durable, efficient and cost-effective solar panels, structures and systems.
- A key customer collaboration with JinkoSolar on its highly efficient and durable Eagle solar panel, made using DuPont materials.
- A key collaboration with a new laminator of Tedlar® film-based backsheets, based in India.
Our industry experts participated in the following key forums:
- Rajaram Pai, business leader, DuPont Electronics & Communications and Photovoltaic Solutions, South Asia is hosted a discussion on “Driving Sustainable, Reliable Performance of Solar Projects and Achieving Higher Financial Returns” on Thursday, September 24, 10:30-11:30, Hall A, India Expo Center.
- Dr. Lan Ma, global marketing director, DuPont Photovoltaic Fluoromaterials, was a panelist and presenter during the leadership forum, “Make in India-RE Sector" on Thursday, September 24, 14:30-15:50, Hall A, India Expo Center.