A Comprehensive Portfolio of Performance Nylon Resin Products
DuPont™ Zytel® provides a portfolio of proven nylon resin materials for a range of performance needs, from stiffness to heat resistance.
DuPont™ Zytel® nylon resin products offer continuing innovation across industries ranging from automotive to consumer electronics.
When there’s a need for nylon, Zytel® gives you more ways torespond. Zytel® PA has been an industry leader for more than 70 years, and continues to provide new materials and technical collaboration worldwide.
DuPont brings industry knowledge to customers and applications. The spectrum of Zytel® nylon resin grades helps our customers select the right materials for each project. For example, Zytel® PLUS high performance polyamide resin resists aging in high-heat automotive engine parts. While for applications requiring stiffness, such as hand-held consumer electronics, there’s a different grade of Zytel® HTN to select.
Uses and Applications
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Polymers for Oil and Gas
- Window Regulator Lifterplate Applications from Delrin®
- Electrical & Electronic Plastics
- Oil Pan and Cylinder Head Cover Gaskets
- Automotive - Engine Covers/Housings
- Electronic & Electrical Connectors
- Innovative Furniture Design
- Plastics For Sporting Goods
- Railway Technology for the Long Haul
- Capless Fuel Filler Locks Out Wrong Nozzles
- Materials for Vehicle Lighting Systems
- Polymer Oil Pan Module
- Cost-effective photovoltaic junction box housings
- Polymers for Better Injection Devices
- Durable Rail Pads for Freight Lines
- Zytel® HTN for Electronic Devices
- Protecting Drivers With Zytel® RS
- Lighter Engine Cover Components