Collaborative Solutions From DuPont Performance Materials
DuPont is a leading innovator of thermoplastics, ethylene copolymers, elastomers, renewably-sourced polymers, high-performance parts and shapes, as well as resins that act as adhesives, sealants, and modifiers.
As the pioneer of polymer science with a legacy of innovation, we use our world-class expertise across multiple polymer platforms to integrate cutting-edge science, design, manufacturing excellence, and processing technology to give shape to smarter ideas for today and tomorrow.
We support a global network of regional application development experts who work with customers throughout the value chain to develop innovative solutions in automotive, packaging, construction, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, healthcare and more. Through collaboration, we can take time, cost and risk out of the product-development cycle so that our customers can innovate with confidence.
Uses and Applications
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Vespel® in Automotive Parts
- Kalrez® Seals for Semiconductor Processing
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Polymers for Oil and Gas
- Sustainability in Airbag Systems
- Window Regulator Lifterplate Applications from Delrin®
- Electrical & Electronic Plastics
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Rynite® PET Polyester Resin
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Minlon® mineral reinforced nylon resin
- Vamac® ethylene acrylic elastomers
- Elvamide® nylon multipolymer resins
- Hytrel® 30 years of Innovation in CVJ Boots
- Capless Fuel Filler Locks Out Wrong Nozzles
- Pharmaceutical Seals for CIP and SIP
- Automotive Sustainable Fibers
- Materials for Vehicle Lighting Systems
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
Sealing Collaboration Pays Dividends in Chamber Cleaning
Chamber cleaning with NF3 / O2 plasma increased maintenance at Spansion due to seal erosion. Kalrez® 9100 parts improved productivity and reduced cost-of-ownership. Kalrez® 9100 parts were successfully qualified in both thin films and dry etch tools.
- Hytrel® Ski Boot Collar
- Vespel® CR-6100 Boiler Pumps
- Vespel® SP-21 Thrust Washers
Ball Transfer Units For Panel Makers
ISB and the DuPont™ Vespel® team collaborated to create high-performance ball transfer units for cleanroom environments essential to flat-panel display and solar panel assembly.
- Bushings in New EGR Valve