DuPont™ Tyvek® Accessories – an Ideal Complement to Your Tyvek® Garments.
DuPont hoods, sleeves, lab coats, overshoes and other accessories are specially designed to be combined with our range of DuPont™ Tyvek® apparel.
In combination with chemical protective clothing, our sleeves, aprons and boots can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
DuPont™ Tyvek® is a comfortable, durable fabric that provides excellent protection.
Product Data Sheets (13)
- Profile Tyvek® Accessories Apron (PDF)
- Profile Tyvek® Accessories Hood (PDF)
- Profile Tyvek® Accessories Lab Coat 3 pockets (PDF)
- Profile Tyvek® Accessories Lab Coat without Pocket (PDF)
- Profile Tyvek® Accessories Lab Coat 2 pockets zip (PDF)
- Profile Tyvek® Accessories Boot Cover (PDF)
- Profile Tyvek® Accessories Boot Cover with slip retardant sole (PDF)
- DuPont™ Tyvek® provides a legacy of protection at Severfield Reeve
At Toulouse-Blagnac, AIRBUS uses DuPont Tyvek®/Tychem® coveralls to help protect workers during paint spraying, aircraft maintenance and inspections.
UKAEA protective clothing developed with DuPont
UKAEA uses DuPont Personal Protection expertise to provide a solution for its specific protective clothing needs.
DuPont Trains Fleet Street News Crews in Biohazard Protection
DuPont trains Fleet Street broadcasting and print media news teams for the possibility of a flu pandemic or other biohazard emergency.
Crime Scene Protection with DuPont Tyvek®
For over 40 years, DuPont has worked with emergency services the world over to help provide protective clothing solutions, e.g. at crime scenes.
How Holcim Cement Workers Switched to Tyvek® Coverall
Cement production employees at Holcim AG have switched from disposable SMS garments to DuPontTM TYVEK® chemical protective garments.
Boat builder Bénéteau protects its employees with DuPont™ Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® helps provide shipyard employees at Bénéteau with reliable and effective protection from water and dry particle-based chemicals.
Luna Rossa uses Tyvek® Coveralls from DuPont
LUNA ROSSA yacht builders select DuPont™ Tyvek® coveralls to help protect them from potentially harmful substances during boat construction.
Information & Ideas
Cleanroom Protection with Tyvek® Protective Apparel
Contamination protection for products and processes in cleanrooms requires effective particle barrier clothing, while personal protection from hazardous substances requires an effective defence against biological and chemical substances. Tyvek® protective apparel covers such cleanroom protection needs very well.
Safety and More = DuPont PPE Products
DuPont provides excellent garments for workers that may be exposed to a multitude of chemical hazards and helps customers to address their needs. Precisely understanding work-related hazards assists safety managers in making their selection from a wide range of PPE products.
Donning and Doffing
Learn more about the correct procedures for the donning and doffing of personal protective coveralls.
- Virus hunters search for the next deadly disease outbreak wearing Tyvek® coveralls
DuPont Guide on Personal Chemical Protection
Workers can be exposed to a multitude of hazards, from chemicals, dusts, radioactive particles, fibres, dioxins and lubricants, to biological and phytosanitary substances. DuPont assists safety managers in making their PPE selection and provides excellent chemical protective garments.
- Chemical Protection - considerations for PPE when handling hazardous chemicals
Excellent Permeation Resistance to Chemicals
Independent tests confirm that protective clothing made of DuPont™ Tyvek® provides excellent permeation resistance to chemicals.
Cytostatic Contamination Protection with Tyvek® and Tychem®
In addition to providing product protection, Tyvek® and Tychem® also meet the requirements of Category III for personal protection from chemicals.
DuPont Guide on Chemical Risk Assessment
There are multiple protection needs to consider when choosing chemical protective garments. Performing a thorough workplace risk assessment is essential to selecting safe, comfortable and compliant chemical protective clothing for industrial workers.
Uses and Applications
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Oil and Gas Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Protection in Agriculture
- Cleanroom Applications
- Bodyshop - Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Protection in the Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
- Nuclear Protective Clothing
- Paint Personal Protective Equipment
- Food Processing Personal Protective Equipment