Don't Worry - We've Got You Covered
Protecting people and the food supply are a part of our core mission at DuPont. Tyvek® Cargo Covers are used to protect a wide variety of perishable products worldwide including: fruits, vegetables, dairy products, cut flowers and plants, meat and seafood, and more.
- Extend your cold chain break protection by hours
- Significantly enhance quality and shelf life
- Allow perishables to respire normally while venting harmful gases such as ethylene & carbon dioxide
- Maintain high RH for respiring perishables without increased risk of condensation damage
- Prevent weight (moisture) loss during air shipment
- Keep your cold chain protection in place during fumigation
- Reduce pest infestation – a pest netting alternative with many extra benefits!
- Solar Radiation
- Ambient Temperature Extremes
- Heat Generated by Respiring Perishables
- Physical Hazards, Including Pests
- Support Normal Respiration While Venting Harmful Gases & Vapors
- Theft & Security
"All of our customers, acting in the industry fields of pharma / life sciences and in food production of chocolate and cheese products are more than happy since they started to use Tyvek® Cargo Covers from DuPont™. The claims of temperature excursions are simply reduced to zero defect."
- Walter Richner, Managing Director - RTW Air Services SA Geneva
Information & Ideas
- DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Temperature Management Performance
Tyvek® Cargo Covers provide hours of additional cold chain break protection by substantially lowering peak temperatures.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.