Working together to push the limits, architects, designers, artists, and DuPont are making Corian® solid surface redefine what is possible.
Creative people across the globe understand that DuPont™ Corian® solid surface is its own design material category. It’s able to be thermoformed, yet durable, affording an embarrassment of colour riches and lighting effects. It’s restorable, sustainable, and inimitable.
Designers are always dreaming up ever more Corian® design possibilities for this remarkably tough yet versatile surfacing material. And DuPont is committed to working with these architects and designers to make sure the innovation from science can make the creative innovation become reality. Corian® solid surface can be cut, routed, sandblasted, engraved or carved, moulded or thermoformed, inlaid or backlit. But like designers and architects, Corian® is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Brørup Sparekasse Changes Skin
- The CP Group Salon in Italy
- The European Investment Bank
- Hospital Walls at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- Marks & Spencer Café, London
- Corian® for Healthcare Design
- DuPont™ Corian® for Office Space
- Corian® Translucence Surfaces
- Corian® Futuristic Space Design
- Corian® Wall Panels For Cladding
- DuPont™ Corian® at Mumbai International Airport
- DuPont™ Corian® at new DSCI, Hyderabad office